What you will cover on this coures?
- Anatomy and physiology including:
- The heart and circulatory system.
- The musculoskeletal system.
- Postural and core stability.
- The nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health.
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults.
- How to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating.
- How to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme.
- How to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme.
- How to design, manage, and adapt a personal training programme with apparently healthy adults of all ages.
- How to deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a programme for apparently healthy adults of all ages.